legal resources necessary to hold negligent facilities accountable.
Riverside Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Attorneys - Part 1
Nothing is more frightening and disconcerting than suspecting a loved one is being neglected or abused in a nursing facility. Often, the most vulnerable residents live in nursing homes as the best way to receive professional nursing care to ensure that their health and hygiene requirements are met.
Did your loved one suffer harm through bodily injury, physical pain, neglect, or abuse while living in a nursing facility? Were they living in Riverside or neighboring local areas like San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Cathedral City, or Lake Elsinore? If so, let our attorneys protect your rights starting now. We urge you to contact the network of California nursing home abuse attorneys (800-926-7565) today. Schedule a free case review and let us explain your legal options for filing a lawsuit for compensation.
We are currently representing injured victims exposed to sars-cov-2 or the COVID-19 (Corona) virus, who were affected by the global pandemic that started in the United States in early 2020.
A Densely Populated Area
As a part of the Inland Empire Metropolitan Area, Riverside is home to more than 310,000 residents, of which approximately 35,000 are senior citizens. The elderly population becomes substantial when accounting for all the retirees living in Riverside County, many of whom reside in nursing facilities. The increasing number of the aging population is a result of many more baby boomers than ever before entering their retirement years. This increase has developed a significant problem for nursing facilities after senior homes became overcrowded and lacked adequate staff.
California Nursing Home Resident Health Concerns
There is a dark side to the senior home industry that rarely sees the light of day. Many facilities are operated by large corporations that place profits for their stockholders ahead of safety and quality care for their residents. In many incidences, senior citizens are not provided adequate care and, as a result, suffer a personal injury, emotional abuse, verbal abuse, unexplained injury, and wrongful death, all the while the shareholders are reaping profits at the expense of their residents.
If your spouse, parent, or grandparent resides in a long-term care facility, you likely remain concerned about their health, safety, and well-being. Our Riverside elder abuse attorneys have served as legal advocates for caregiver home residents throughout the state. We take a systematic approach to review, investigate, and assess opened investigations, filed complaints, safety concerns, and health violations against nursing facilities throughout California. Many families use the results of our findings as an active process to determine where to place a loved one who requires the most exceptional quality care.
To maintain public health, Medicare regularly collects information on every nursing facility based on data gathered through inspections, surveys, and investigations. The database managed by the federal agency reveals that twenty-three (36%) of the sixty-four Riverside nursing facilities are deemed to be below the national averages after inspectors found serious deficiencies and violations.
The Riverside nursing home abuse & neglect attorneys at Nursing Home Law Center LLC have represented many caregiver home patients who are the victim of abuse by well-meaning staff. Unfortunately, overcrowded conditions and lack of adequate staffing in nursing facilities throughout California have increased the number of home abuse cases involving harm and injury.
Comparing California Area Nursing Facilities
The list below was compiled by our Inland Empire nursing home abuse law firm to shed light on Riverside area facilities that currently maintain below standard ratings. These ratings are compared to other facilities nationwide. Also, our network of attorneys has outlined our primary concerns by showing detailed information on specific cases involving abuse, neglect, and mistreatment that resulted in the harm or injury of the resident.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid found that forty-six (33%) of the 141 nursing facilities in and around Riverside provide their residents with substandard care. This alarming number reveals that there are severe problems in the skilled nursing industry that harm or severely injure the elderly, disabled, and rehabilitating.
Information on California Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence Lawsuits
Our attorneys have compiled data from settlements and jury verdicts across California to give you an idea of the worst and best place for an older adult. Our law firm posts the CMS ranking of government-run facilities, for-profit homes, and private non-profits around Southern California below:
- California Nursing Home Medical Error Lawsuits
- California Nursing Home Abuse Lawsuits
- California Nursing Home Inadequate Care Lawsuits
- California Nursing Home Bed Sore Case Valuations
- California Nursing Home Fall Case Valuations
Overall Rating of 141 Nursing Homes
- Rating: 5 out of 5 (37) Much above average
- Rating: 4 out of 5 (31) Above average
- Rating: 3 out of 5 (27) Average
- Rating: 2 out of 5 (29) Below average
- Rating: 1 out of 5 (17) Much below average
1 out of 5 Stars Overall Rating Riverside Area Facilities
- Brookdale San Juan Capistrano Nursing Center / 31741 Rancho Viejo Road San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 / (949) 248-8855 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Brookdale Yorba Linda Nursing Center / 17803 Imperial Highway Yorba Linda, CA 92886 / (714) 777-9666 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Calimesa Post-Acute Nursing Center / 13542 Second St. Yucaipa, CA 92399 / (909) 795-2421 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Corona Health Care Center / 1400 Circle City Drive Corona, CA 92879 / (951) 735-0252 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Corona Post-Acute Nursing Center / 2600 South Main Street Corona, CA 92882 / (951) 736-4700 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Country Villa Plaza Convalescent Center / 1209 Hemlock Way Santa Ana, CA 92707 / (714) 546-1966 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Gladstone Care and Rehabilitation Center / 435 E. Gladstone Avenue Glendora, CA 91740 / (626) 963-5955 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Gordon Lane Care Center / 1821 E Chapman Ave Fullerton, CA 92831 / (714) 879-7301 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- ManorCare Health Services - Hemet Nursing Center / 1717 West Stetson Ave Hemet, CA 92545 / (951) 925-9171 / 1 out of 5 stars / Non-Profit / Website
- Meadowbrook Health Care Center / 461 E. Johnston Ave Hemet, CA 92543 / (951) 658-6374 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Meadows Ridge Care Center / 1700 E Washington Street Colton, CA 92324 / (909) 824-1530 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Mesa Glen Care Center / 638 E Colorado Ave Glendora, CA 91740 / (626) 963-6091 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Park Avenue Healthcare and Wellness Center / 1550 North Park Ave Pomona, CA 91768 / (909) 623-0791 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Rancho Mesa Care Center / 9333 La Mesa Drive Alta Loma, CA 91701 / (909) 987-2501 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Rialto Post-Acute Center / 1471 S Riverside Ave Rialto, CA 92376 / (909) 877-1361 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Riverwalk Post-Acute Nursing Center / 4000 Harrison Street Riverside, CA 92503 / (951) 785-6060 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Hills Post-Acute Nursing Center / 1800 Old Tustin Road Santa Ana, CA 92705 / (714) 835-4900 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
2 out of 5 Stars Overall Rating Riverside Area Facilities
- Advanced Rehab Center of Tustin / 2210 E. First Street Santa Ana, CA 92705 / (714) 547-7091 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Alta Vista Healthcare and Wellness Centre / 9020 Garfield Street Riverside, CA 92503 / (951) 688-8200 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Arlington Gardens Care Center / 3688 Nye Ave Riverside, CA 92505 / (951) 351-2800 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Arrowhead Healthcare Center / 4343 N. Sierra Way San Bernardino, CA 92407 / (909) 886-4731 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Asistencia Villa Rehabilitation and Care Center / 1875 Barton Road Redlands, CA 92373 / (909) 793-1382 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Banning Healthcare Nursing Center / 3476 W. Wilson St. Banning, CA 92220 / (951) 849-4723 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Community Care and Rehabilitation Center / 4070 Jurupa Avenue Riverside, CA 92506 / (951) 680-6500 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Country Oaks Care Center / 215 W Pearl St Pomona, CA 91768 / (909) 622-1067 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Country Villa Claremont Health Center / 590 S. Indian Hill Blvd. Claremont, CA 91711 / (909) 624-4511 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Country Villa Hacienda Healthcare Center / 1311 East Date Street San Bernardino, CA 92404 / (909) 882-3316 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Creekside Care Center / 35253 Avenue H Yucaipa, CA 92399 / (909) 795-2476 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Cypress Gardens Care Center / 9025 Colorado Ave Riverside, CA 92503 / (951) 688-3643 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Flagship Healthcare Center / 466 Flagship Road Newport Beach, CA 92663 / (949) 642-8044 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Hemet Valley Healthcare Center / 371 North Weston Pl Hemet, CA 92543 / (951) 766-1199 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Heritage Gardens Health Care Center / 25271 Barton Road Loma Linda, CA 92354 / (909) 796-0216 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Knolls West Post-Acute Nursing Center / 16890 Green Tree Blvd Victorville, CA 92395 / (760) 245-5361 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Laguna Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center / 24452 Health Center Drive Laguna Hills, CA 92653 / (949) 837-8000 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Las Colinas Post-Acute Nursing Center / 800 East 5th Street Ontario, CA 91764 / (909) 984-8629 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Laurel Convalescent Hospital / 7509 N Laurel Ave Fontana, CA 92336 / (909) 822-8066 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Madera Rehabilitation and Nursing Center / 517 South A Street Madera, CA 93638 / (559) 673-9228 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Magnolia Rehabilitation and Nursing Center / 8133 Magnolia Avenue Riverside, CA 92504 / (951) 688-4321 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Mill Creek Manor Nursing Center / 2278 Nice Street Mentone, CA 92359 / (909) 794-1189 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Mirada Hills Rehabilitation and Convalescent Hospital / 12200 La Mirada Blvd. La Mirada, CA 90638 / (562) 947-8691 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Monrovia Post-Acute Nursing Center / 1220 E. Huntington Drive Duarte, CA 91010 / (626) 359-6618 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center / 24100 Monroe Ave Murrieta, CA 92562 / (951) 600-4640 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Ontario Healthcare Center / 1661 South Euclid Ave Ontario, CA 91762 / (909) 984-6713 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Pomona Vista Care Center / 651 N Main St Pomona, CA 91768 / (909) 623-2481 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Riverside Heights Health Care Center / 8951 Granite Hill Drive Riverside, CA 92509 / (951) 685-7474 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Riverwalk Post-Acute Nursing Center / 8781 Lakeview Ave Riverside, CA 92509 / (951) 685-1531 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website