- Patient Rights
- Nursing Home FAQs
- Are nursing homes required to have specific numbers of staff?
- Can physical or chemical restraints be used on a patient?
- What are the ‘stages’ of bed sores?
- How do I get a copy of the medical records?
- What is a nursing home ombudsman and how can they help me?
- What is the surviving spouse entitled to from a nursing home wrongful death lawsuit?
- See More
- Reporting Poor Care
- Signs of Abuse
Life Care Centers of America (LCCA) are based out of Cleveland, TN and operate over 200 nursing homes and assisted care facilities across the U.S. They opened their first facility back in 1970 and have grown into one of the largest chains of nursing homes in the U.S.
LCCA owns and operates 200 facilities in 28 states. The majority of the western states have LCCA centers, including Hawaii, Washington, Idaho, Oregon, California and all the way south through Texas and New Mexico have locations. Many of the mid-eastern states have locations as well, with 26 locations in their home state of Tennessee, plus centers in Michigan, Ohio, and several other eastern states including the far south state of Florida.