legal resources necessary to hold negligent facilities accountable.
Covington Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Attorneys
The Covington nursing home abuse and neglect attorneys of Nursing Home Law Center LLC work diligently on behalf of those who have been harmed due to the irresponsible behavior of their caregivers. We represent victims in elderly resident homes that provide inadequate services to their residents.
We post information about the best and worst home resident facilities in your area. The data could help you avoid placing your loved ones under the care of nursing companies that value profits over safety. We will also gladly help you determine whether your loved one is at risk of abuse or being mistreated. Our law firm can assist you in moving him or her to a better location if that is the case.
Medicare regularly collects information on every nursing facility in Covington, Kentucky, based on data gathered through inspections, surveys, and investigations. Currently, the national database reveals that inspectors found serious violations and deficiencies at twenty (41%) of the forty-nine Covington nursing facilities that resulted in harm to the residents. Many of these neglect cases involved physical abuse and wrongful death.The Devastating COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the nursing facility industry profoundly, where some of the most vulnerable members of society are fighting hard to win the advanced battle against the viral disease. Many nursing center elderly individuals are already struggling with comorbidities, weakened immune systems, or other severe medical conditions that can lead to their death.
Many Kentucky assisted-living facilities are dealing with COVID-19 outbreaks because the virus is extremely contagious. For weeks or months, many of these centers lacked efficient screening of employees, nurses, family members, and visitors, who might have unknowingly brought the viral disease into the home.
The home's lack of protective protocols and their workers' failure to follow effective sanitation procedures have made elder home residents sick with the sars-cov-2 or COVID-19 virus. If your loved one contracted the coronavirus or was exposed to coronavirus, elder abuse or home negligence might have played a role in their crippling illness. If your family member developed life-threatening home injuries, suffered a brain injury, or died as a result of coronavirus, your family deserves justice.
Was your loved one suffer harmed through mistreatment, neglect, or abuse while living in a nursing facility in Kentucky? If so, let our team of dedicated nursing home abuse lawyers provide legal advice and protect your rights today. We urge you to contact the Covington senior home abuse lawyers at Nursing Home Law Center (800-926-7565) to schedule a free case evaluation. Let us explain your legal options for filing in resolving a claim for compensation.Covington Senior Demographics
Covington is the fifth-largest city in the state and located on the northern border of Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati, Ohio. As a part of Cincinnati's greater metropolitan area, Covington is home to major Healthcare companies that provide the area thousands of jobs. As of 2015, around 41,000 people called the city home.
The senior community represents almost 11% of Covington's total population. The city's proximity to Cincinnati provides plenty of options for seniors looking to remain active or need ongoing assistive care. One hundred elderly resident homes serve the greater Cincinnati area, including dozens of facilities in Covington.Covington Home Abuse and Negligence Violations
Our Covington nursing injury lawyers publish information on the best and worst-rated nursing centers. The data is gathered through Medicare's nursing home compare tool. We strongly advise comparing nursing facilities with this tool when searching for a quality nursing center in your community. The data might alert you to possible signs of abuse and let you know whether the center you are considering indeed provides the care its staff claims.
You can find any elderly resident home you are considering using the nursing home compare tool by visiting Medicare.gov.
Overall Rating of 49 Nursing Homes
- Rating: 5 out of 5 (11) Much above average
- Rating: 4 out of 5 (6) Above average
- Rating: 3 out of 5 (12) Average
- Rating: 2 out of 5 (10) Below average
- Rating: 1 out of 5 (10) Much below average
May 20201 out of 5 Stars Overall Rating Covington, Kentucky Area Facilities
- Boonespring Transitional Care Center / 10250 US Hwy 42 / Union, KY 41091 / (859) 384-1200 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Bridge Point Center / 7300 Woodspoint Dr. / Florence, KY 41042 / (859) 371-5731 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Florence Park Care Center / 6975 Burlington Pike / Florence, KY 41042 / (513) 605-5000 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Friendship Health and Rehab Nursing Home / 7400 Friendship Dr. / Pewee Valley, KY 40056 / (502) 241-8821 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Mayfair Manor Nursing Center / 3300 Tates Creek Road / Lexington, KY 40502 / (859) 266-2126 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Maysville Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility / 620 Parker Road / Maysville, KY 41056 / (606) 564-4085 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Pioneer Trace Group Nursing Home / 115 Pioneer Trace / Flemingsburg, KY 41041 / (606) 845-2131 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Signature Healthcare of Carrollton Rehab and Wellness Center / 1206 Eleventh St. / Carrollton, KY 41045 / (502) 732-6683 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Windsor Care Center Nursing Home / 125 Sterling Way / Mount Sterling, KY 40353 / (859) 498-3343 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Woodcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center / 3876 Turkeyfoot Road / Elsmere, KY 41018 / (859) 342-8775 / 1 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Brighton Cornerstone Group Nursing Home / 55 East North St. / Madisonville, KY 42431 / (270) 821-1492 / 2 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Brookdale Richmond Place Skilled Nursing Facility / 2770 Palumbo Dr. / Lexington, KY 40509 / (859) 263-2410 / 2 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Gallatin Nursing and Rehab Nursing Home / 499 Center St. / Warsaw, KY 41095 / (859) 567-4548 / 2 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Madonna Manor Nursing Home / 2344 Amsterdam Road / Villa Hills, KY 41017 / (859) 341-3981 / 2 out of 5 Stars / Church-Related Non-Profit / Website
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center / 1500 Trent Blvd / Lexington, KY 40515 / (859) 272-2273 / 2 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Owenton Center Nursing Home / 905 Hwy 127 North / Owenton, KY 40359 / (502) 484-5721 / 2 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Pine Meadows Post-Acute Nursing Center / 1608 Hill Rise Dr. / Lexington, KY 40504 / (859) 254-2402 / 2 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Rosedale Green Nursing Home / 4250 Glenn Ave / Covington, KY 41015 / (859) 431-2244 / 2 out of 5 Stars / Non-Profit / Website
- The Pavilion at Kenton Nursing Center / 401 East 20th St. / Covington, KY 41014 / (859) 283-6600 / 2 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Seasons at Alexandria Nursing Home / 7341 E Alexandria Pike / Alexandria, KY 41001 / (859) 694-4450 / 2 out of 5 Stars / Non-Profit
- Baptist Health La Grange Nursing Home / 1025 New Moody Ln. / La Grange, KY 40031 / (502) 222-5388 / 3 out of 5 Stars / Non-Profit / Website
- Forest Springs Health Campus Nursing Home / 4120 Wooded Acre Ln. / Louisville, KY 40245 / (502) 243-1643 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Grant Center Nursing Home / 201 Kimberly Ln. / Williamstown, KY 41097 / (859) 824-7803 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Harborview Dover Nursing Home / 112 Dover Dr. / Georgetown, KY 40324 / (502) 863-9529 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit
- Johnson Mathers Nursing Home / 2323 Concrete Road / Carlisle, KY 40311 / (859) 289-3492 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- New Castle Nursing and Rehab Nursing Home / 50 Adams St. / New Castle, KY 40050 / (502) 845-2861 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit
- Ridgeway Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility / 406 Wyoming Road / Owingsville, KY 40360 / (606) 674-6613 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- River Valley Nursing Home / 305 Taylor St. / Butler, KY 41006 / (859) 472-2217 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Rivers Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center / 6301 Bass Road / Prospect, KY 40059 / (502) 228-8359 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Valhalla Post-Acute Nursing Home / 300 Shelby Station Dr. / Louisville, KY 40245 / (502) 254-0009 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Vanceburg Rehab and Care Nursing Home / 58 Eastham St. / Vanceburg, KY 41179 / (606) 796-3046 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Villaspring of Erlanger Nursing Home / 630 Viox Dr. / Erlanger, KY 41018 / (859) 727-6700 / 3 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Campbellsville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center / 1980 Old Greensburg Road / Campbellsville, KY 42718 / (270) 465-3506 / 4 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Highlandspring of Ft Thomas Nursing Home / 960 Highland Ave / Fort Thomas, KY 41075 / (859) 572-0660 / 4 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Richwood Nursing and Rehab Center / 1012 Richwood Way / La Grange, KY 40031 / (502) 222-3186 / 4 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Signature Healthcare of Trimble County Nursing Home / 50 Shepherd Ln. / Bedford, KY 40006 / (502) 255-3244 / 4 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit
- The Episcopal Church Home Nursing Center / 7504 Westport Road / Louisville, KY 40222 / (502) 736-7800 / 4 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Forum at Brookside Nursing Home / 200 Brookside Dr. / Louisville, KY 40243 / (502) 245-3048 / 4 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit
- Bracken County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center / 5269 Asbury Road / Augusta, KY 41002 / (606) 756-2156 / 5 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Carmel Manor Nursing Center / 100 Carmel Manor Road / Fort Thomas, KY 41075 / (859) 781-5111 / 5 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Coldspring Transitional Care Center / 300 Plaza Dr. / Cold Spring, KY 41076 / (859) 441-4600 / 5 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Crestview Center Nursing Home / 1871 Midland Trail / Shelbyville, KY 40065 / (502) 633-2454 / 5 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Emerald Trace Nursing Home / 3802 Turkeyfoot Road / Elsmere, KY 41018 / (859) 342-0200 / 5 out of 5 Stars / Non-Profit / Website
- Masonic Home of Shelbyville Nursing Home / 711 Frankfort Road / Shelbyville, KY 40066 / (502) 633-3486 / 5 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
- Robertson County Health Care Facility Nursing Home / 1030 Kentontown Road / Mount Olivet, KY 41064 / (606) 724-5020 / 5 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit
- St Elizabeth Florence Skilled Nursing Facility / 4900 Houston Road / Florence, KY 41042 / (859) 212-4302 / 5 out of 5 Stars / Non-Profit
- St Elizabeth Ft Thomas Skilled Nursing Facility / 85 North Grand Ave / Fort Thomas, KY 41075 / (859) 572-3530 / 5 out of 5 Stars / Non-Profit
- Village Care Center Nursing Home / 2990 Riggs Ave / Erlanger, KY 41018 / (859) 727-9330 / 5 out of 5 Stars / Church-Related Non-Profit / Website '
- Wolfe County Health and Rehabilitation Center / 850 Hwy 191 / Campton, KY 41301 / (606) 668-3216 / 5 out of 5 Stars / For-Profit / Website
Nursing Home Law Center LLC has worked on behalf of thousands of senior home abuse victims to hold negligent facilities to account for their misdeeds. If you suspect that your loved one is being mistreated, we invite you to arrange a free case review with one of our qualified lawyers.
Contact us today by phone or through the online contact form. Connect with an award-winning Covington nursing home abuse attorney. Let us gather the information we need to give your case the attention and examination it deserves. We will review your legal options with you so that you can make an informed decision regarding how you wish to proceed.
We can assist you in pursuing a lawsuit. Our home abuse attorneys know that you have enough to worry about without the added stress of expensive legal fees. You will pay us nothing unless we secure adequate compensation on your behalf.
For more information on laws and resources on long-term care facilities in Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, and the state of Georgia, or hiring a personal representative, look here.Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Resources