legal resources necessary to hold negligent facilities accountable.
Clarksville Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Attorneys
Seeking recompense in a senior home abuse or neglect case continues to be the fastest-growing type of civil litigation occurring in the United States. While some families believe that the goal of a nursing home is to provide the highest level of medical attention and care to the most vulnerable individuals, the reality is quite different.
The Tennessee nursing home abuse attorneys have represented many senior care home residents who have suffered severe injury, harm, or damage at the hands of their Tennessee caregivers. Contact us today at (800) 926-7565 or through the contact form. Our injury lawyers can provide immediate legal advice.Medicare Database of Clarksville, TN Facilities
To identify local nursing home abuse neglect, Medicare routinely gathers information on every nursing facility in Clarksville based on data collected through inspections, surveys, and investigations.
Was your loved one harmed, mistreated, abused, or died unexpectedly from neglect while living in a Tennessee rehab center?
If so, we invite you to contact the Clarksville home abuse lawyers at Nursing Home Law Center (800-926-7565) today to schedule a free case review to discuss a financial compensation claim.
Many different forms of elder abuse occur in a nursing home that can include physical altercation, sexual abuse, emotional trauma, or negligence. With advocacy and ongoing vigilance, family members can take a variety of steps to ensure their love and remain in a safe and compassionate environment.The Devastating COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the nursing facility industry profoundly, where some of the most vulnerable members of society are fighting hard to win the advanced battle against the viral disease. Many Clarksville nursing home elderly individuals are already struggling with comorbidities, weakened immune systems, or other severe medical conditions that can lead to their death.
Most Tennessee assisted-living centers are dealing with COVID-19 outbreaks because the virus is extremely contagious. For weeks or months, many of these centers lacked efficient screening of employees, nurses, family members, and visitors, who might have unknowingly brought the viral disease into the home.
The home’s lack of protective protocols and their workers’ failure to follow effective sanitation procedures have made nursing home residents sick with the sars-cov-2 or COVID-19 virus.
Did your loved one contract the coronavirus? Nursing home abuse and neglect might have played a role in their crippling illness. If your family member developed life-threatening home injuries, suffered a brain injury, or died as a result of coronavirus, your family deserves justice.Clarksville Senior Community
It is no wonder that the growing numbers of cases involving mistreatment in Clarksville nursing homes have risen substantially over the last few decades. The aging population has grown at an alarming rate as many more baby boomers enter their retirement years.
Out of the nearly 490,000 residents living in both Montgomery County and Rutherford County, almost 42,000 are senior citizens. This number has risen in recent years by nearly 12 percent since 2010.
The increasing aging population in both communities and a limited number of senior care home resources has placed a heavy burden on Administrators of nursing home centers, assisted-living homes, and rehabilitation centers to meet the demands of their residents.
As a result of a lack of qualified home staff in an overcrowded environment, many nursing home facilities have developed patterns of providing a lack of quality care and other life-threatening issues for the residents.Clarksville Nursing Home Resident Health Concerns
Our Tennessee nursing home abuse lawyers have an extensive history of providing legal services to nursing home elder residents throughout the state.
To maintain our high integrity and professional reputation, our personal injury lawyers continuously assess, review and evaluate many of the health concerns, safety violations, filed complaints, and opened investigations made by state and federal surveyors, inspectors, and investigators.
Our nursing home abuse lawyers gather the following information from publicly available databases, including Medicare.gov.Information on Tennessee Senior Home Abuse Lawsuits
Our nursing home abuse lawyers have compiled data from settlements and jury verdicts across Tennessee, including Montgomery County, Hamilton County, Williamson County, Davidson County, Robertson County, Knox County, and Madison County.
The Clarksville nursing home abuse neglect lawsuit information can give you an idea as to how claims are valued. Learn more about the personal injury cases below:
- Tennessee Nursing Home Bed Sore Case Valuation
- Tennessee Nursing Home Abuse Valuation
- Tennessee Nursing Home Fall Cases
The list below was compiled by our Tennessee nursing home neglect attorneys that outlines all of the nursing homes in the Murfreesboro and Clarksville areas that currently maintain below rankings compared to other nursing home facilities throughout the United States.
Also, our team of lawyers has posted their primary concerns by showing specific cases where the resident has been harm, injured, or died at the hands of caregivers and other residents due to elder abuse, neglect, or mistreatment.
According to Medicare, forty-eight (49%) of the ninety-eight nursing home facilities in and around Clarksville provide substandard services to the patients. The list below provides info and links to these homes, including:Overall Rating of 98 Nursing Homes
- Rating: 5 out of 5 (11) Much above average
- Rating: 4 out of 5 (21) Above average
- Rating: 3 out of 5 (18) Average
- Rating: 2 out of 5 (20) Below average
- Rating: 1 out of 5 (28) Much below average
May 20201 out of 5 Stars Overall Rating Clarksville Area Nursing Home Facilities
- AHC Cumberland Nursing Center / 4343 Ashland City Hwy / Nashville, TN 37218 / (615) 726-0492 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- AHC Decatur County Nursing Center / 726 Kentucky Ave / Parsons, TN 38363 / (731) 847-6371 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- AHC Paris Nursing Center / 800 Volunteer Dr. / Paris, TN 38242 / (731) 642-2535 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- AHC Vanco Nursing Center / 813 S Dickerson Rd / Goodlettsville, TN 37072 / (615) 859-6600 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Claiborne and Hughes Health Center / 200 Strahl St. / Franklin, TN 37064 / (615) 791-1103 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Dickson Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center / 901 N Charlotte / Dickson, TN 37055 / (615) 446-5171 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Diversicare of Claiborne Nursing Center / 902 Buchanan Rd / New Tazewell, TN 37825 / (423) 626-8215 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Diversicare of Smyrna Nursing Center / 200 Mayfield Dr. / Smyrna, TN 37167 / (615) 355-0350 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Grace Healthcare of Franklin / 1287 West Main / Franklin, TN 37064 / (615) 794-8417 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Grace Healthcare of Whites Creek / 3425 Knight Dr. / Whites Creek, TN 37189 / (615) 876-2754 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Hartsville Convalescent Center / 649 McMurry Blvd / Hartsville, TN 37074 / (615) 374-2167 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Hillcrest Healthcare Center / 111 E Pemberton St. / Ashland City, TN 37015 / (615) 792-9154 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Humphreys County Care and Rehabilitation / 104 Fort Hill Rd / Waverly, TN 37185 / (931) 296-2532 / 1 out of 5 stars / State-owned / Website
- Life Care Center of Columbia Nursing Home / 841 W. James Campbell Blvd. / Columbia, TN 38401 / (931) 388-5035 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Magnolia Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center / 1410 Trotwood Ave / Columbia, TN 38401 / (931) 388-6443 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- McKendree Village Nursing Center / 4347 Lebanon Rd / Hermitage, TN 37076 / (615) 871-8200 / 1 out of 5 stars / Non-Profit / Website
- Nashville Center For Rehabilitation and Healing / 832 Wedgewood Ave / Nashville, TN 37203 / (615) 806-8800 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Northside Healthcare Nursing and Rehabilitation Center / 202 East MTCS Rd / Murfreesboro, TN 37130 / (615) 849-8748 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Palmyra Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center / 2727 Palmyra Rd / Palmyra, TN 37142 / (931) 326-5252 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Signature Healthcare of Portland Rehab and Wellness Center / 215 Highland Circle Dr. / Portland, TN 37148 / (615) 325-9263 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Signature Healthcare of Fentress County / 208 Duncan St N / Jamestown, TN 38556 / (931) 879-5859 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Signature Healthcare of Madison / 431 Larkin Spring Rd / Madison, TN 37115 / (615) 865-8520 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Waters of Cheatham Nursing Center / 2501 River Rd / Ashland City, TN 37015 / (615) 792-4948 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Waters of Robertson Nursing Center / 104 Watson Rd / Springfield, TN 37172 / (615) 384-9565 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Waters of Smyrna Nursing Center / 202 Enon Springs Rd East / Smyrna, TN 37167 / (615) 459-5600 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Waters of Springfield Nursing Center / 704 5th Ave East / Springfield, TN 37172 / (615) 384-7977 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Towne Square Care of Puryear Nursing Center / 220 College St. / Puryear, TN 38251 / (731) 247-3205 / 1 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Waynesboro Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center / 104 J V Mangubat Dr. / Waynesboro, TN 38485 / (931) 722-7215 / 1 out of 5 stars / Non-Profit
- AHC Lewis County Nursing Center / 119 Kittrell St / Hohenwald, TN 38462 / (931) 796-3233 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- American Health Communities of Clarksville / 900 Professional Park Dr. / Clarksville, Tenn. 37040 / (931) 552-3002 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Bethany Center For Rehabilitation and Healing / 421 Ocala Dr. / Nashville, TN 37211 / (615) 834-4214 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Community Care of Rutherford Nursing Home / 901 County Farm Rd / Murfreesboro, TN 37127 / (615) 893-2624 / 2 out of 5 stars / County-operated / Website
- Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation - Smith County / 112 Health Care Dr / Carthage, TN 37030 / (615) 735-0569 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit
- Creekside Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center (SFF) / 306 W Due West Ave / Madison, TN 37115 / (615) 612-4499 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Gallatin Healthcare Center / 438 North Water Ave / Gallatin, TN 37066 / (615) 452-2322 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Good Samaritan Healthcare and Rehab Center / 500 Hickory Hollow Ter / Antioch, TN 37013 / (615) 731-7130 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Green Hills Center for Rehabilitation and Healing / 3939 Hillsboro Circle / Nashville, TN 37215 / (615) 297-2100 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Lakeshore Heartland Nursing Center / 3025 Fernbrook Ln / Nashville, TN 37214 / (615) 885-2320 / 2 out of 5 stars / Non-Profit
- Lebanon Center For Rehabilitation and Healing / 731 Castle Heights Ct / Lebanon, TN 37087 / (615) 444-4319 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Life Care Center of Centerville Nursing Home / 112 Old Dickson Rd / Centerville, TN 37033 / (931) 729-4236 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Mt Juliet Healthcare Center / 2650 North Mt Juliet Rd / Mount Juliet, TN 37122 / (615) 758-4100 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Nashville Community Care and Rehabilitation at Bordeaux / 1414 County Hospital Rd / Nashville, TN 37218 / (615) 712-2600 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- NHC Healthcare - Farragut Nursing Center / 120 Cavett Hill Ln / Knoxville, TN 37922 / (865) 777-4000 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- NHC Healthcare - Hendersonville Nursing Center / 370 Old Shackle Island Rd / Hendersonville, TN 37075 / (615) 824-0720 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- NHC Healthcare - Murfreesboro Nursing Center / 420 N University St / Murfreesboro, TN 37130 / (615) 893-2602 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- Quality Center For Rehabilitation and Healing / 932 Baddour Pkwy / Lebanon, TN 37087 / (615) 444-1836 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
- The Healthcare Center at Richland Place / 504 Elmington Ave / Nashville, TN 37205 / (615) 269-4200 / 2 out of 5 stars / Non-Profit / Website
- The Palace Healthcare Care and Rehabilitation Center / 309 Main St / Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150 / (615) 699-2238 / 2 out of 5 stars / For-Profit / Website
At first glance, numerous government regulatory agencies are enforcing both federal and state procedures, guidelines, and rules.
Unfortunately, these agencies have limited staff members and often cannot provide the amount of oversight necessary to ensure the protection of all residents in a nursing home throughout Tennessee.
Because of that, family members must often take an advocacy role on behalf of their loved ones to ensure they receive the highest level of quality services.
Some family members are often second to know that the loved one was the victim of abuse, mistreatment, or neglect by the home staff, other patients, visitors, and employees.
Typically, the only way to ensure that the injured party is protected from those causing harm is to seek justice and hold all responsible parties financially accountable for their unacceptable behavior.
Often, detecting signs of abuse and neglect can be challenging when it involves an elder or impaired resident.
Most of the common signs of nursing home abuse include:
- Unexplained injuries that might be the result of physical abuse or sexual abuse
- The signs of food deprivation including rapid weight loss or malnutrition
- A lack of proper hydration
- The development of bedsores days or months after admission to the facility
- Heavy sedation used as a chemical restraint
- A lack of supervision that leads to an elopement or wandering away from the facility without notice
- Poor hygiene including dirty hair, nails, or body odor
- Delay diagnosis, misdiagnosis, or lack of treatment
- Bruising and marks that indicate the use of unauthorized/unwarranted physical restraint
- Unexplained behavior including fear or being upset
- Theft of the patient's belongings, cash, credit cards, or medications (financial abuse)
- Signs of isolation where the resident is not allowed to participate in ADL (activities of daily living), group activities or have visitors leading to emotional abuse
- Medical treatment mistake and medical error leading to medical malpractice
- Drug mistakes including administering medication to the resident that belongs to another resident
- Unusual childlike behavior including rocking or sucking the thumb
- Events involving physical assault such as beating, shaking, or pushing by caregivers or other home patients
- Unsanitary living conditions by staff members
- Dangerous living conditions including slippery surfaces, broken handrails, malfunctioning equipment, or a lack of equipment
- Wrongful death
In some incidents, the resident remains silent about being mistreated, neglected, or abused. Talking it out may be problematic for nursing home residents who have dementia or Alzheimer’s disease who cannot speak out to defend themselves.
If you believe your loved one has been subjected to abuse or the victim of neglect, you likely have grounds to seek a personal injury claim for compensatory damages and punitive damages against staff members and the facility.Obtaining Legal Representation by a Clarksville Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Our Clarksville nursing home abuse and neglect lawyers have represented many nursing home and long-term care facility residents throughout Tennessee.
Our personal injury team of dedicated Rutherford County nursing home neglect lawyers can review your case through a free consultation to provide legal advice on how we can seek financial compensation on your behalf.
Our law firm encourages you to contact a nursing home abuse lawyer at (800) 926-7565 today for a free consultation. We accept all nursing home neglect claims, wrongful death cases, and medical malpractice cases through contingency fee arrangements.
This arrangement ensures immediate legal representation without any upfront retainer or fee. The years of experience of our nursing home abuse lawyer network can ensure that any legal action we take on behalf of the injured party will successfully resolve injury cases.