Where can I Learn More About the Laws Applicable to People Who Develop Bed Sores in Nursing Homes or Hospitals?
By Bed Sore FAQ
Nursing Home Law Center is a website devoted to the legal rights of those who suffered an injury, such as bed sores (pressure sores, pressure ulcers or decubitus ulcers), during an admission to a nursing home, hospital or assisted living facility. Nursing Home Law Center provides a national compilation of:
- Nursing Home Laws- including: stature of limitations, applicable restrictions on damages, links to each every states’ department of health
- Medical Malpractice Laws
- Nursing Home News
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Resources For Victims of Abuse or Neglect
Of course, no one can anticipate when the need for information regarding the available legal rights will be necessary– yet Nursing Home Law Center — can be a valuable tool for: patients, families and practitioners in a time of need. Nursing Home Law Center is updated regularly as new information regarding patient rights comes to light in every state.
- Bed Sore Settlements & Verdicts
- Bed Sore Resource Center
- Filing lawsuit when a loved one develops a bed sore at a medical facility