legal resources necessary to hold negligent facilities accountable.
Florida Nursing Home Inadequate Care Settlements & Verdicts (Case Valuation)
It seems like everyone knows somebody that lives in a nursing home. It’s not just for a certain kind of person either. Lots of people are admitted to these facilities every year for many different reasons. The thing that binds them all together though is that they look to the facility for support and supervision.
As sad as it is to admit, nursing homes don’t deliver on that promise in many different circumstances in Florida and nearly every other state.
Our team of professionals at Nursing Home Law News work with victims of nursing home misconduct including neglect and abuse. We see the real damage that falls, pressure sores, and violence has on residents because we meet with them and stand up for them every day.
In order for you to see what this looks like, we have summarized some Florida nursing home lawsuits that deal with these injuries. Remember to call our offices if you or a family member gets into a situation like this so that you can get the recovery that you need and deserve under the laws of Florida.
Every member of our law firm is committed to advancing the rights of nursing home victims. To make sure that we don’t divert our attentions from this effort, we have chosen not to represent nursing facilities, hospitals, or people that they employ such as doctors.
Why do Some Florida Nursing Home Cases Recover More Than Others?
Pick out one of the pages that we listed below and start reviewing Florida nursing home law. The case summaries provide great insight into how these kinds of accidents transform into legally recognizable claims and then eventually compensation.
Yet, it is understandable that you still might have questions after looking it all over and digesting this information. Also, you might wonder if you will be able to bring an action if your injury looks nothing like these.
Don’t fret though because that should not stop you from filing a Florida nursing home lawsuit and recovering.
To help you figure out if you will be successful though, look at these questions:
- How did the incident affect you financially, physically, or intangibly?
- What kind of medical treatments did you need to undergo due to the accident?
- Did you have any past health problems that contributed to this event?
- What Florida laws or rules relate to the circumstances of your injury?
- Have any other residents sued the same nursing home for a similar reason?
Once you contact our offices, a team member from Nursing Home Law News will review the facts and circumstances that led to your Florida nursing home injuries to determine if and how you will be able to recover in court.
Then, if you choose us to represent you, we will zealously and consistently fight for your rights and ensure that you put your best foot forward in your claim. Plus, since we can work for you on contingency, you won’t pay for one dollar for our time if you’re not happy with the jury award or settlement amount.
Want to know what recovery may mean for you? Then call our offices today!
- Florida Nursing Home Fall Cases
- Florida Nursing Home Bed Sore Cases
- Florida Nursing Home Abuse Cases
If you are looking for information on the laws and regulations that apply to Florida nursing homes, look here.
For information on nursing homes in specific cities and attorneys who have experience prosecuting cases please refer to the pages below.
- Cape Coral Nursing Home Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
- Hialeah Elder Abuse Lawyers
- Jacksonville Nursing Home Attorneys
- Miami Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
- Orlando Nursing Home Lawyer
- Port St. Lucie Nursing Home Neglect Lawyers
- St. Petersburg Nursing Home Attorneys
- Tallahassee Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
- Tampa Nursing Home Attorneys