legal resources necessary to hold negligent facilities accountable.
California Nursing Home Abuse Settlements
Nursing Home Law News specializes in assisting victims of nursing home negligence and misconduct. We take great care and spend significant resources for each and every case because they mean so much to our clients.
The accidents take an extraordinary toll on their mental, physical, and financial lives so it’s important to get it right. Normally, the most common kinds of scenarios that trigger nursing home lawsuits in California are falls, bed sores, medical errors, abuse, or inadequate care.
However, it’s not uncommon to see other sorts of incidents give rise to trials as well. When they do, we will be there to protect your rights and obtain the compensation that you deserve.
Our office is dedicated to preserving the rights of nursing home residents. We don’t represent nursing homes, hospitals, doctors, or any other party that could cause a conflict with this mission.Why are Some California Nursing Home Negligence Cases Worth More Than Others?
In the sections that follow, we present summaries of some California nursing home cases. They are broken down by incident types including the following: falls, bed sores, abuse, medical error, and inadequate care.
We present these lawsuits because they are the most frequent kinds of California nursing home trials.
When you review them, think about why they got the award or settlement that they did. Here are some tips to help you understand the outcomes of these cases:
- What was the nature of the injuries sustained?
- How much did this cost the victim?
- What pre-existing conditions did the victim have?
- Was there an explicit violation of California law, regulations or even the doctor’s instructions?
- Has the nursing home committed this mistake before?
- How has the incident changed the victim’s life?
- Does the nursing home have insurance?
Click on the following links to learn more about California nursing home law and cases. If you have been the victim of nursing home negligence, contact our office.
We can screen your case immediately and get your lawsuit to trial on contingency so that you don’t have to pay for any charges or fees unless you’re happy with the award or settlement.
Call us today to find out what recovery might be in store for you!
- California Nursing Home Fall Cases
- California Nursing Home Bed Sore Cases
- California Nursing Home Inadequate Care Cases
- California Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- California Nursing Home Medical Error Cases
If you are looking for information on the laws and regulations that apply to nursing homes in California, look here.
For information on nursing facilities in specific California cities and for local attorneys, look at pages below:
- Anaheim Nursing Home Lawyers
- Bakersfield Nursing Home Lawyers
- Chula Vista Nursing Home Lawyers
- Fontana Nursing Home Lawyers
- Fremont Nursing Home Lawyers
- Fresno Nursing Home Lawyers
- Irvine Nursing Home Lawyers
- Long Beach Nursing Home Lawyers
- Los Angeles Nursing Home Lawyers
- Oakland Nursing Home Lawyers
- Oxnard Nursing Home Lawyers
- Redding Nursing Home Lawyers
- Riverside Nursing Home Lawyers
- Sacramento Nursing Home Lawyers
- San Bernardino Nursing Home Lawyers
- San Diego Nursing Home Lawyers
- San Francisco Nursing Home Lawyers
- San Jose Nursing Home Lawyers
- Santa Ana Nursing Home Lawyers
- Stockton Nursing Home Lawyers